Honey extractor with 8 cassettes
Cassett extractor is intended for extracting honey from honeycombs. You have option to choose between manual control and 3 automatic programs.
The HE-8 honey extractor is a fully automatic honey extractor with adjustable speed and rotatable cartridges for professional use. The cassettes are connected to each other by springs, the position of the cassettes also changes according to the change of the direction of rotation.
The HE-8 honey extractor holds 8 frames. Suitable frame sizes are Farrer, Langstroth, Dadant and Estonia.
The device works with a geared motor, which is under the bottom of the spinner - power supply 230V, motor 0.37kw.
All parts are made of stainless steel, the lids are made of transparent plastic.
The HE 8 is equipped with 3 programs that can be selected from the control panel, in addition, it is possible to adjust the speed manually.
The device is equipped with an electronic cover locking system. The control panel of the extractor has a movable option, you will have option to mount it on a wall or in another suitable place for you.
As an additional equipment, it is possible to add underfloor heating to the device.
• Power supply 230V
• Power cable length 3m
• The cable length between the device and the shield is 2 m
• Controller ESM-3711 HN
• With bottom heating up to 55C`
• Ground heating power 320W
• Motor power 0.37kW (Tramac)
• Total power 690w
• Basket 8pcs
• Capacity of honey frames 8 pcs
• Electronic cover lock mechanism
• Stainless steel ball valve 1 ¼
• Portable control panel
• Work programs 3
• Operating modes 2 (automatic and manual mode)
• Cask made of stainless steel AISI304 thickness 0.8mm
• Extractor frame made of metal
• Extractor frame painted with abrasion-resistant powder paint
• Weight 70kg
• Noise level 35dB
• Maximum speed 42Hz
• Cask diameter 950mm / total width 1020mm
• Cask height 750mm / total height 1030mm
• Ball valve height from the floor 250mm
• Lågnormal (8pcs)
• Langstroth frame: 480x235x35 (8pcs)
• Farrar frame: 480x160x35 (16pcs)
• Dadant full frames (8pcs)
• Dadant half frames (16pcs)
• Number of baskets 8 pcs