Honey pump up to 1300kg/h
Asten honey pump is a beekeeper's best friend for pumping honey into different containers from every corner in your apiary.
The honey pump can pump up to 1300 kg of honey in one hour.
The hose mounting ends on the pump are 1 1/4 " diameter.
The internal dimension of the hose to be connected to the pump must be 40mm, and must be secured with a clamp.
You also have the opportunity to connect hoses to the pump by stainless steel quick connectors.
The gears and gear housing of the honey pump are made of industrial plastic, approved by the food industry. The gears and housing are highly durable.
The honey pump has the possibility to adjust pumping speed.
It is possible to pump unfiltered honey, pumps well honey with the wax mixture in it.
The frame is painted with abrasion-resistant powder paint.
• Power supply 230V
• Power cable length 3m
• Tramec motor power 0.75kw
• Motor overload protection
• Connectable hose size (40mm internal)
• Device productivity up to 1300kg / h
• Possibility to install hose quick connectors 1 ¼`` size
• Transport wheels 160mm / 2pcs
• Powder painted frame
• Plastic (POM) gears and housing used in the food industry)
• Height 765mm
• Width 480mm
• Length 400mm